Tapcart makes mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 20,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
We are looking for a seasoned operations manager to join Tapcart and oversee the operational duties for our growth and revenue team.
In this role, you will be leading the operational success of our revenue teams. Under your purview, you will manage and optimize our CRMs, ensuring our customer records are consistently clean and actionable. You will also oversee strategic operational initiatives aimed at supporting the growth and revenue teams, including GTM analysis, financial reporting/planning, and revenue realization.
- Create an operational strategy to remove friction in our revenue processes
- Own and optimize our CRM and sales systems
- Assist with revenue forecasting and strategic planning initiatives
- Analyze the health of the business, identifying areas of inefficiency that can unlock faster growth
- Oversee operational duties tied to the Sales department, such as quotas, customer segmentation, capacity planning, and sales cycle tracking.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years experience in sales operations role
- Salesforce admin experience is a must; experience in Outreach, Marketo, and/or Hubspot preferred.
- Strong understanding of the full-funnel customer lifecycle in a B2B SaaS environment
- A track record of creating new operational processes that created revenue
- Experience and/or comfortability with financial planning exercises
- Natural problem solver who thrives in ambiguity and has keen attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills and comfortable with big data management and analysis
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many upcoming challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page.