Director, Sales Operations at Factual
Factual’s mission is to make data accessible to everyone. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organization. To make this goal a reality, we end up taking on unusual problems with small, focused teams made up of highly motivated people.
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations to join us. We have a growing Sales and Account Management team and require an experienced professional to support the growth in our business. If you are passionate about Sales Operations, managing incentive plans, supporting sales initiatives and supporting revenue growth, we want to speak to you.
This position is based in our Los Angeles headquarters.
- Manages an incentive compensation plan. Ensures timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, calculates eligibility, reviews and distributes reports, fields inquiries from sales colleagues, and initiates data investigation and communicates resolution.
- Identifies, tracks, and reports key operating metrics across a variety of teams and internal stakeholders.
- Acts as primary liaison in the Revenue Organization on sales force automation projects/trends.
- Understands the pain points of the sales process, with the ability to implement scalable solutions leveraging tools and automation
- Helps drive projects through end-to-end completion and work cross-functionally with input from multiple stakeholders
- Maintains existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed.
- Develops sales operations policies and procedures.
- Works in the field with sales representatives to identify opportunities for improvement and attends weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and review meetings.
- 4-6 years of experience in a Sales Operations, analytics and management of sales operations plans, preferably in a digital marketing or SaaS business.
- Stand-out communication skills paired with strong business insight.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experienced with project management.
- Technically proficient in the use of tools and solutions, as well as understanding the underlying business you support.
- A bias towards action and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Salesforce Admin or Developer Certified a plus
- Strong experience working with Salesforce to improve sales metrics and processes
- Ability to understand table structures in custom Salesforce CRM environment. (working with custom objects, workflows, validation rules)
- Excel Power User (advanced formulas, pivot tables)