Director of Sales – Latin America
KEYPR ® is redefining the guest experience at hotels, casinos and luxury residential properties worldwide. Our mission is nothing less than a whole new way to experience travel and lifestyle amenities by taking advantage of new mobile technologies to deliver a superior experience. We put guests and residents in charge of what, when, and how they want their needs met.
We are looking for an experienced and organized sales executive in the Latin America area to provide regional leadership across all sales verticals aspects of our business. The right candidate will be proactive with strong B2B sales experience in platform technologies in hospitality, residential, and related areas. This role will also provide support for internal product strategy, marketing, and partner operations.
- Source, negotiate, and close B2B partners regionally, nationally, and globally
- Work closely with marketing, legal, and senior executive team members to set and deliver on corporate goals
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors’ and client changes
- Partner with affiliates to help build a referral network to build long-term relationship value
- Report into and help manage the company sales database, scheduling, and CRM functions
- Support partner operations and seek to develop effective internal processes to building a scalable cross-functional organization
- Assist in the preparation of company events and marketing functions
- 7+ years of experience in direct or outside sales (B2B required)
- Direct experience in sales management a strong plus
- Strong proactive prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Team player with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with occasional ambiguity and uneven information
- Demonstrable experience in creating and managing sales databases and/or CRM platforms
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant degree area (MBA a plus)
- Must have hospitality sales experience
- Must have new business development experience (HUNTER)
- Additional language skills are a strong plus
Competitive salary and commission structure commensurate with experience. KEYPR ® offers comprehensive benefits plans for its employees and their qualified dependents. The Company currently pays 90% of the premium cost for employees’ and their dependents' medical and dental coverage. Employees have the option to purchase vision, additional life, disability and AD&D coverage. Employees may also utilize Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and may participate in the Company’s 401(k) plan.