Director, Sales Development
We’re looking for a Director, Sales Development to lead the development, refinement, and growth of Procore’s Inbound & Outbound Sales strategies. In this role, you’ll work with Procore Sales Operations and Sales leaders to strategically target prospects and initiatives to drive opportunities and revenue in a fast-paced environment. You’ll report to the VP of Global Sales Development and partner closely with Sales Enablement, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams.
This opportunity is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a framework for pipeline management (expectations, processes, reporting/KPI’s, etc.) to maintain over performance of monthly and quarterly targets
- Create and communicate weekly pipeline forecast to SDR and sales leadership
- Participate in regional Quarterly Business Reviews with Procore’s regional cross-functional leaders
- Closely partner with Sales leadership to implement and lead programs to drive opportunities and revenue.
- Collaborate with Marketing to establish lead flow expectations by pipeline bucket based upon revenue targets
- Effectively work with marketing and channel partners to uncover opportunities/leads and strategic initiatives
- Focus on Sales Development Managers’ professional growth through Learning & Development initiatives including; formal training, daily coaching/role plays and mentoring.
- Promote a positive, engaged and energetic environment for the SDR team to encourage high productivity while maintaining a positive work experience
What we’re looking for:
- An innovative, open-minded approach
- 5 + years of sales management experience for a technology company, preferably with a subscription or SaaS model
- 1-2 years of this sales management experience having responsibility to include managing of managers.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver a persuasive business message to channel partners, end users, and sales leadership
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented, and a strong work ethic
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.