Director of Partnerships
Greater LA Area
Appetize is an Enterprise Point of Sale software solution that delivers foodservice and retail solutions to the largest and highest volume businesses. Our clients include quick serve and table service restaurants, theme parks, educational institutions and sporting and entertainment venues.
Appetize is looking for a truly exceptional Los Angeles-based Director of Partnerships to work with partners and Appetize team to help drive product enhancements and new revenue streams.
Key areas of focus will include partnership vetting and development, partner program definition, market analysis, financial analysis and presentation generation. Payment and Gateway products will be an initial focus of this position, so skills in that area are desired.
We are looking for someone who has a history of developing and nurturing partner relationships, strong presentation and analysis skills and brings structure and attention to detail needed to be able to own development of new programs and management of existing ones.
- Proactively evaluate current partnerships and work with revenue teams to determine new relationships needed to fill out product offering or develop new revenue streams
- Vet potential new partnerships and evaluate benefits of establishing relationships
- Help drive partnership prioritization by balancing revenue opportunity, resource availability and future company direction.
- Lead cross-functional teams to work with partners to define programs and monitor through the development of those programs to ensure their success.
- Document, manage and enhance Gateway reseller programs to drive additional recurring revenue.
- Define and analyze metrics to track the success of new products
- Present and clearly communicate recommendations and results to both internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years of partnership experience
- Payment, Gateway and/or POS experience preferred
- Experience developing and managing complex partner relationships
- Experience working cross-functionally within and outside a company to deliver partnership solutions
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- This position may require some travel
- Los Angeles based or easily able to relocate
Read Full Job Description