Department Coordinator, Business Development
Procore is seeking a Department Coordinator to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. This role will manage a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the Business Development department.
The candidate must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing both executive and departmental needs. Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are desired.
This position will involve direct interface with all levels of our organization in addition to high profile clients, partners, associates and service providers. Candidate should be resourceful, proactive, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence to both internal and external contacts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development team including operational requests, team scheduling, and supporting the VP and Director of Business Development’s calendar.
- Manage travel and reservations for both departments via internal Travel Agent; prepare expense reports.
- Plan, execute, and organize department meetings and offsite activities.
- Create and prepare reports, presentations, and other materials in support of the Business Development team.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information discreetly
- Sit in on meetings as requested, take minutes, respond to any questions, and manage next steps
- Respond to internal and external questions and requests for information regarding Procore’s Platform and Partnerships
- Utilize proficient time management skills to plan, organize, and coordinate the administrative aspects of the teams’ activities.
- Document policies and procedures to support the achievement of project objectives.
- Help drive strategic projects to completion by enabling communication to flow seamlessly between the teams.
- Two or more years’ experience in an administrative support role.
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant meetings.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive).
- Exposure to managing travel and reservations.
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment.
- Although a bachelor’s degree is not specifically required, this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or administrative related field.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.