Deal Desk Analyst
Procore is hiring a Deal Desk Analyst to help us to manage risk while positively influencing the top and bottom lines. The deal desk plays a critical role in large, strategic opportunities that are typically complex and of high-value to the company as well as more standard high-volume opportunities. The deal desk has three main objectives at Procore: increase sales efficiency and effectiveness, improve business visibility and global consistency, and standardize terms of deals while enforcing contracting minimum standards.
As our Deal Desk Analyst, you’ll be responsible for assisting, reviewing, and approving all sales deals prior to being closed and officially recognized in Procore’s book of business. You’ll also play an important role in provisioning new accounts within Salesforce and Procore. In this role, you will verify the account is setup properly, assigned to the correct Implementation Manager, and that the customer only has access to the tools agreed upon.This is accomplished by ensuring clean handoffs from a closed won deal to the necessary stakeholders, and provides future business strategy with informed discussions and decisions regarding ROI.
What you’ll do:
- Work Eastern Time Zone hours
- Verify key information for wins and losses
- Assist with non-standard deal requests and help structure complex deals
- Enforce standard business processes, rules, and policies
- Own and facilitate early checkpoint process while ensuring that key requirements have been gathered from Engineering, Marketing, Finance, and Support
- Enable a consistent view of pricing across products, channels, and regions
- Provide analytics to inform pricing strategy and highlight pricing deviations or recurrent non-standard exception requests
- Minimize order form mistakes while vetting opportunities to reduce number of amendments and errors
- Legal review of all nonstandard MSA’s to make sure they are compliant with Procore standards.
- Build out year opportunities and identify high-risk deals
What we’re looking for:
- Background in Enterprise Software
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM platform
- Experience using Zuora
- Proven success in a customer facing sales role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hyper attention to detail as you will be assisting sales reps in structuring complex deals, reviewing nonstandard MSA’s and verifying proper approval and documentation
- Effective at time management and prioritization as this function ensures all necessary information is collected upon closed and shared with the necessary stakeholders throughout the company
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.