If you’re a current or former Accountant and love Technology, you’re in the right place! Come join our award-winning Customer Success team at FloQast where you’ll be in familiar company of your former Audit and Public/Private Accounting friends, but without any of the late work nights, long hours, or professional attire.
A Customer Success Manager at FloQast helps to maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customers to ensure their long-term success with the application. Having previous experience as an Accounting Professional helps to build instant rapport with our customer base by utilizing the skills you have learned to ensure optimal success on our software.
If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Provide outstanding customer service, product assistance, trainings, and consultative solutions to our customer’s close management and accounting operational goals.
- Own the overall post-launch relationship with a diverse portfolio of FloQast customers (from SMB to enterprise), including identifying expansion opportunities
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business and departmental strategy and needs
- Be an advocate and liaison between customers and internal cross-functional teams (including the Implementation, Product Development, and Sales Departments)
- Conduct quarterly or monthly business reviews to assess customer requirements and level of adoption with infrequent travel for client on sites
- Strategize and manage the client renewal process to maintain a near-zero to negative net churn rate
- Work in partnership with Install Base Account Managers, identifying and developing new business and/ or upsell opportunities with existing clients
- Manage customer trainings and increase adoption on new product lines and features
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results)
- Assist with high severity client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers; increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero; expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores; and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Any other projects as assigned to help the Company meet its goals.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or relevant fields preferred
- Preferred experience in SAAS company or Accounting experience
- Proven experience working directly with customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to organize a high volume book of business along with occasional strategic projects
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Experience using SalesForce and ChurnZero, or other usage data based applications such as Pendo, Gainsight, Hubspot, Pardot etc a plus
- This position may require occasional travel.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- 2021 Silver Stevie Award winner for Customer Service Department of the Year!
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.