GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) - Edulastic ensures successful school or district-wide implementation of Edulastic. To help our customers succeed, the CSM will partner with schools or districts to plan the implementation, develop and deliver training online or in person, identify customer advocates, share best practices, and solve tricky customer problems in a consultative manner.
As a CSM, you will be assigned specific Edulastic enterprise accounts. Your goals for the assigned enterprise accounts are:
Successful implementation (adoption)
Product use and satisfaction (activation)
Renewal for the following school year (retention)
The CSM must be able to operate autonomously with minimal supervision. To be effective in this role the CSM needs to be:
Process oriented: This is key to our successful implementation
Problem solver: Should love to analyze and solve customer issues
Excellent communicator: Both internally and externally
What You'll Do
- Drive adoption, activation and retention of Edulastic by supporting teacher and administrator advocates at each school site.
- Successful onboarding of customers and monitoring district-wide implementation of Edulastic
- Deliver in-person and online training courses to increase teacher adoption and activation.
- Help define and share best practices for our teacher and administrator communities.
- Create how-to videos and help section articles.
- Respond to and resolve inbound support issues.
- Identify customer advocates and help build our customer community.
- Share customer feedback with the product team to align development with customer needs.
Who You Are
- Desire and ability to work in a startup environment: flexible, highly collaborative, always interested in learning, willingness to try new ideas and cut things that aren’t working.
- Strong communication, relationship building and problem-solving skills, as demonstrated in previous customer-facing roles.
- Must be familiar with web based products including Google Apps such as Google Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Data retrieval and analysis skills involving spreadsheets, SQL etc. is a plus
- Background as an educator, trainer or business analyst is a plus
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn new skills
- Must be able to travel up to 10% time.
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.