Coordinator, Business Development & Innovation at Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Capitol Music Group is looking for a department Coordinator of Business Development & Digital Strategy. This role will support CMG's Innovation team, which is heavily focused on bridging technology and music. The team is focused on finding and developing new revenue opportunities to exploit and extract value from CMG's content and artists. Key areas of focus include: marketing technologies, gaming, advertising, eCommerce, audience activation strategy, and more.
- Administrative Support
- Provide administrative support to the department heads
- Calendar maintenance, book travel, schedule meetings, process expenses and invoices, etc.
- Monitor social media and industry landscape for current trends and opportunities
- Compile reports and data to drive insights and strategy
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization
- Research new business opportunities and create briefs
- Assist team members in putting together presentations
- Strong computer skills; Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote
- Proficiency in Adobe-suite preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Keen problem-solving and trouble-shooting abilities; high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic music industry knowledge.
- Bachelors degree.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.