Sage Intacct is one of FloQast’s top software vendor relationships and this role will cover all aspects of our partnership with Intacct Value Added Resellers (VAR) - sales, enablement, recruitment, onboarding etc). The Sage Intacct Channel Manager works directly with Sage Intacct partners (Channel, Marketplace, etc.) to build and drive the relationship in turn bringing revenue to FloQast.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time*
- Establish expertise and credibility as the go-to person for every aspect of the Intacct VAR space.
- Build business strategy with Partnership and FloQast execs on how best to work with Intacct VARs.
- Build tactical plan to roll out strategic initiatives for the Intacct Channel.
- Execute on tactical plan utilizing Partnership and other company resources (marketing, sales, product, customer success, etc) to drive revenue.
- Identify and produce high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners including office visits, sales team training/coaching, marketing strategies, Sage Intacct Advantage, trade shows, etc.
- Build relationships with partner employees, executives, and partners to recommend FloQast to their clients.
- Take ownership of follow-up and next steps to capitalize on relationships with partners.
- Work with the FloQast product team to comply with Sage Intacct technical standards.
- Handle issues expediently with extreme professionalism.
- Work horizontally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams on various projects.
- Inform and direct FloQast employees on strategy, tactics and skills needed to grow our presence in the Intacct VAR space.
- Any other duties or tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals.
- Travel will be 15% - 25%.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 4+ years in SaaS-based Technologies. Experience in a Channel/Alliances role is a plus.
- Experience working in the ERP/accounting/financial management domain. Prior Intacct experience preferred.
- Experience negotiating partner contracts with C-Level executives.
- Strong attention to detail; Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to run timely, accurate meetings with C-Level executives and deliver compelling presentations.
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets.
- Commitment to self-improvement and success.
- Team player with a collaborative orientation.
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email