The Inside Sales Manager will be joining a rapidly growing Sales organization to lead and manage a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR). This role will be responsible for hiring, developing, coaching and motivating the team to drive qualified opportunities for our Account Executive team. We are looking for a motivated individual who is determined to succeed and is driven by team wins and overall Company success. We’ve developed a unique proficiency in successful pipeline generation through an outbound engagement model as well as inbound lead handling. This role will be responsible for building on that base, growing and scaling the team, and helping the team hit the next level through improved productivity. You’ll be responsible for elevating your team’s sales skills and industry knowledge. You take pride in exceeding goals by supporting your team and putting them in a position to succeed.
We are seeking Los Angeles, CA based candidates.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Hire, train, mentor, develop and motivate a high-performing team of BDRs
- Refine processes around onboarding and day-to-day operations of the team – research approach, call scripts, email templates, prospect qualification
- Develop and track key success metrics
- Communicate status, progress and KPIs to management team
- Partner with Sales Leadership to develop creative ways to drive motivation and success among the team
- Work across Sales, Marketing, Channel and Customer Success teams to help ensure a smooth start-to-finish sales process
- Collaborate with Marketing department to develop inbound lead handling process
- Partner with Sales Leadership to develop and maintain organization to create a scalable, repeatable framework that helps us exceed our business goals
Skills & Desired Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (SaaS preferred), 1-2 years managing a sales development team
- Track record of high performance in a BDR/SDR capacity
- Experience building and managing new teams, processes and documentation
- Analytical and highly metrics and process-driven
- Collaborative, team-oriented coaching and leadership style
- Strong work ethic with self-starter attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Proficient with modern sales technology such as Outreach.io, Salesforce, Gong.io, ZoomInfo
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.