Business Development Representative at Wpromote
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
Wpromote is looking for a bright, enthusiastic go-getter to become the next member of our growing sales team. Our Business Development Representative will identify new revenue opportunities across a broad range of U.S. companies that we are targeting as prospective clients. You probably even know some of the names of brands we want to make Wpromote clients. It’s challenging and engaging, and the industry evolves every day.
You Will Be
- Making 20-50 outbound calls per day, consistently
- Delivering Wpromote’s position statement, “elevator pitches”, presentations, and sales demos
- Consistently achieves meeting quotas and expectations.
- Asking tough questions, overcome tough buyer objections, and so on.
- Developing effective client sales plans/programs
- Selling solutions with deal sizes between $5,000-$10,000.
- Demonstrating continuous revenue and/personal growth year-over-year
- Consistently achieving sales quotes and revenue expectations
- Problem solving and working independently to find and present solutions to obstacles.
- Using creative approaches to prospecting (LinkedIn, unique emails, etc.) to create dialog with prospects.
- Securing qualified meetings for Senior Sales Team.
You Must Have
- 1-2 years experience in sales.
- Worked in sales environments with extended sales cycles.
- Sold into marketing departments in prospect organizations.
- A Hunter mentality. Driven by accolades, goal achievement, money, and personal growth.
- Ability to overcome early stage blow-offs and objections in order to have meaningful discussions.
- The capacity to do what it takes when required to accomplish goals
- Ability to collaborate to satisfy client expectations.
- Comfort in selling conceptual solutions and not tangible products.
- Eagerness to and remain knowledgeable on changes and developments in the online marketing space.
- Solid time and behavior management skills. Little to no wasted effort or energy in the workday.
- An upbeat, optimistic view of things. Able to work and learn in fun, energetic, but hardworking environment.
- Quick to recovery from disappointments and lost opportunities
- Capability to get past gatekeepers and get key prospect personnel on the line.
- Solid understanding of forecasting and pipeline management, and how to convey this information upstream.
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and shift gears quickly when needed.
- Strong communication skills (written/oral) to confirm set meetings with prospects, senior Sales Team, and clients.
- Excellent business acumen which is needed to quickly understand prospect business models.
- Ability to get through to and comfortable talking with high-level executives in buyer organizations.
- Working knowledge using CRM systems and knows how to input customer data, opportunities, etc.
- Salesforce, SEO, SEM, and social media experience is a plus!
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY