Business Development Representative
As a startup, we're flexible, agile and love to learn. We believe in getting to know each customer and understanding their unique needs. We don't believe in strict policies or rigid structures - we have unlimited PTO, ample office snacks and almost always an office dog ready to welcome you. Personal and professional growth is guaranteed. Are you full of energy, curious, creative, and ready for a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company? Then our Sales team is the place for you!
The UpKeep BDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The BDR is often our customer’s first experience with UpKeep you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
Your focus will be twofold: breaking into the Fortune 1000 and setting up highly qualified meetings based on our current pipeline of opportunities. The BDR generates new leads through consultative conversations with inbound inquiries and targeted outbound efforts. This role also analyzes the needs of each prospect and creates a strong business case to underscore the value & ROI of our software solution.
- Generate SAOs (Sales Accepted Opportunities) through outbound prospecting into target leads and organizations.
- Identify and qualify SAOs from the existing database of product & marketing leads
- Produce highly effective and personalized outreach campaigns
- Qualify and develop marketing generated in-bound leads and respond to product inquiries from various lead sources, including all marketing campaigns, website programs, call-ins, email, conferences and other channels
- Partner with Account Executives to drive top of funnel opportunities, and work with prospects to thoroughly understand and align their needs with our solution
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified demos, opportunities, and revenue targets
- At least 1 year of outbound software sales experience preferred
- Possess a gritty, 'get-it-done’ personality to help the team continuously grow and excel
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Passion for technology and making a major impact with a startup
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM Tool
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]