Business Development Representative
- Speak to business owners and/or marketing executives each day to understand their unique challenges and goals, then propose Hawke Media solutions to begin the sales process.
- Use our internal CRM (Hubspot) to leverage/nurture our existing contacts through sales and marketing automation.
- Nurture inbound and outbound leads into qualified sales opportunities for Business Development Executives.
- Attend networking events, tradeshows, and conferences to build up your own network.
- Develop a working knowledge of our service offerings and become proficient at explaining each of them in detail.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Sales experience preferred (whether that be in an office environment or on the floor).
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- Experience with CRM software is a plus (we use Hubspot).
- Comfortable with high volume communication via phone and email.
- Ability to ask insightful questions, absorb valuable information from potential clients, and take diligent notes.
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and grow within the company.
- Ability to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Team-player attitude, but with a self-starting mentality and ability to work independently.
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!