Business Development Manager
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for finding, enabling, and launching partnerships to support the rapid expansion of our commercial network and partner programs. You will have the opportunity to build pipeline, qualify partners, and enable their teams through a combination of strategy and negotiation with key stakeholders at outside organizations in order to drive greater engagement with and revenue back to PatientPop.
Other responsibilities will include strategically sourcing partners, identifying and implementing potential programs, managing and negotiating terms and initiatives, developing top-down relationships, setup successful strategy to drive revenue, and be an advisor to our growing commercial network and sales organization.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in business development, ideally focused around healthcare verticals (EMRs, Dental, Medical, Aesthetic)
- Ability to find and source partners through your own efforts
- Experience negotiating agreements with revenue driving partners
- Experience in Salesforce and pipeline management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to align partner value propositions and develop engagement strategy between organizations
- Experience with tracking updates on the performance of business development programs and report on key performance indicators
- Familiarity working in an unstructured and ever-changing environment
Why you're important to us:
This role is responsible for building relationships with new organizations that feed into our partnership program. With sharp attention to understanding the PatientPop value proposition and strategic focus on key verticals and markets, this role will work cross-functionally across our commercial team internally and externally to identify and serve as the top of our funnel in order to drive qualified leads, sales, awareness, and engagement from our partners.
In 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution and the existing partner network
- Learn how PatientPop provides value to our partners and our customers
- Understand how we negotiate, sign and onboard new partners
- Become an expert in all things healthcare from a networking and ecosystem perspective
- Build the structure on how we work with partners to generate leads and engagement
- Strategize and develop your potential partnership pipeline
- Work with sales leadership to hone in on key data that supports partner profile prospecting
- Measure success and contribution to revenue for all of your initiatives
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.