Business Development Manager at MuteSix
MuteSix is the #1 performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords and Email Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis.
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Business Development Manager to join our growing Sales team! The ideal candidate will preferably have a minimum 3+ years of PROVEN eCommerce experience, specifically in selling products/services to mid-market and large eCommerce Brands.
You must possess a keen passion for digital marketing and e-commerce. The role will involve face-to-face sales meetings & presentations, both in and out of the office.
** This role will be very travel intensive **
Responsibilities will include:
- Aggressively prospect for new clients leveraging the cold call 2.0 system and our team of outsourcers.
- Work closely with the senior management team to develop targeted lists, marketing strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Help prepare sales presentations and proposals
- Qualify inbound leads
- Report on weekly activity
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities, Appointments and Closed
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of business to business sales experience.
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- eCommerce experience specifically in understanding the eCommerce ecosystem is a huge plus
- Digital Marketing experience a plus (SEO, PPC, Display, Social Media)
- Proficient in using Powerpoint
- High energy and positive attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer pain point and identify potential MuteSix solutions
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
What we offer:
Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
Health insurance coverage.
Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.