Business Development Intern
WELL is seeking a Business Development Intern at our headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA. Our Business Development Interns are here to collect, validate, and organize lead information for our Business Development Representatives. This ensures our team is ahead of the game by enhancing data through proprietary and third party tools. If you have a passion for research, learning interdepartmental skills, and even enjoy list creation and data entry, this opportunity is for you!
- You will conduct lead research via LinkedIn, Salesforce, and Excel to clean and prepare lists of leads for the SDR team to utilize
- Increase sales team’s efficiency through rapid acquisition and enhancement of lead lists
- Finding opportunities for improvement in our lead process flow
- You will collaborate with multiple teams on internal research projects that facilitate growth within the organization
- You are a top performer, working at a fast pace with great attention to detail to ensure accurate work that meets high standards
We're WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 40+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
- You're looking for a career in sales, business admin, or analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven attention to detail
- You have proven knowledge of Excel and (ideally) Salesforce
- Cloud software or Startup experience is a plus, but not required
- Dog friendly
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Opportunity for full-time conversion