Tinder brings people together. With millions of people using our service every day, we are seeking a Business Development, Distribution Partner Manager to develop long-term client partnerships that result in a growth-oriented business and act as a trusted advisor to your partners.
Our partners are sophisticated, and so is the organization within Tinder that supports them. You’re going to need to be skilled at collaborating with a diverse set of teams across the company to achieve your goals. In addition, you’ll need to be the champion and architect of your ideas. We’re looking for someone to lead Tinder partners to success with an ambitious demeanor, a strong sense of ownership of outcomes, and who can take our brand and business to new heights.
This is a huge priority for the Tinder business, and if this role sounds exciting to you, we can’t wait for you to get started.
In this role you will:
- Establish an industry-leading digital presence for Tinder through mutually advantageous partnerships with the world’s largest companies.
- Strategically navigate the process from introduction, to integration, to owning the ongoing relationship
- Maintain close relationships with current partners and ensure they continue to; integrate new features, run co-promotions, and exceed critical metrics.
- Coordinate approvals on marketing activities, execute onboarding checklists, and ensure partners have the vital tools to find success.
- Proactively monitor, troubleshoot and analyze programs to find opportunities for improvement.
- Advocate internally for the solutions required to drive business outcomes
- Prepare quarterly business reviews for internal and external audiences.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of meaningful work experience in account management or business development with full sales cycle responsibility, from cold outreach to ongoing management.
- 1+ year experience working at a consumer technology company is a plus.
- Multilingual is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
Nice to have:
- Experience optimally selling into large enterprise organizations
- Experience handling complex projects from concept to delivery by working cross-functionally
- Must be comfortable with cold emails and outreach to share the Tinder story with prospects
- Experience working alongside creative teams or marketing teams to deliver projects
- Passion for consumer technology and familiarity with e-commerce
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and Google Docs experience
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and tackle problems independently
- Positive demeanor in the face of adversity
- Persuasive presentation skills a plus
- Experience working with international partners across languages and cultures a plus
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.