Business Development Channel Manager
As Procore’s Business Development Channel Manager, you will build the foundation for a robust and scalable channel program to drive new business for Procore domestically and abroad. You will be responsible for recruiting, managing, and enabling a world-class SaaS channel partner program. Your work will influence and inspire everyone from executive leadership to cross-departmental teams, and partners to not only understand, but evangelize the importance of building an ecosystem of channel partners. Our team thrives in a fast-paced environment and is excited by the immediate impact our work can have.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute on a comprehensive multi-tiered channel strategy domestically and abroad
- Set, track, and exceed revenue targets and partner recruitment goals
- Develop go-to-market channel strategies
- Facilitate, develop, and manage sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Evangelize the partnership including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing channel conflicts
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring partner performance against business metrics and goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
- Effectively work with sales team to ensure that leads generated through channel partners and marketing efforts are converted into paying accounts
- Demonstrate Procore’s value proposition to the partners Executive, Sales, and Technical teams to drive continued partner success
- Manage MDF and promotional budgets for each account
What we’re looking for:
- A 4-year degree is required
- 5-10 years in software sales experience through direct and indirect channels
- Demonstrated track record of successful quota attainment in a commissioned sales role
- Ability to engage with and motivate partner marketing to support partner requirements
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter, understanding of the psychology of sales and the sales process
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passion for cloud technologies and the construction industry
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.