Brands Account Executive, Consumer Data + Insights at SNACKNATION
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:13 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, June 6, 2019
The SnackNation Brands team is on a mission to put the best brands in front of their target audience at the right place, at the right time. And to do that, we’re looking to hire a passionate, experienced Account Executive to help all brands, from emerging to established, learn more about their target audience and how their future and current products are perceived. From concept testing to new product launches, this Account Executive will be working directly with brands to help them discover deep insights to drive strategic business decisions.
This role will be developing this new service so prior experience selling data and insights coupled with strong organizational and communication skills are essential. We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive that can define a path forward and sell our new data and insights platform to the ever-growing CPG industry. If our values, our mission, and our vision inspire you the same way they inspire us each and every day, then we cannot wait to meet you.
What’s in it for you?
You will work for a high growth company and gain experience in a rapidly growing industry. This growth hasn’t happened on accident – It’s been fueled by a great sales organization with tremendous sales leadership. We provide best in class continuous training that allows you to be the best version of yourself. You will be an active member of a team that is striving to be the best in the business. You will fine tune all of your skills to set you up for a successful career. You should expect to do all of this while having some fun!
What You'll Do:
- Sell into CPGs and build lasting relationships with stakeholders by providing expert consumer insights and advice
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of client partnerships
- Manage new and maintain existing relationships through email outreach and cold calling
- Maintain (extremely) accurate data in CRM
- Present SnackNation products with genuine enthusiasm
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape within industry
- Represent the company at trade shows and other networking events
- Manage and forecast sales opportunity pipeline on a weekly basis
- Conduct professional product presentations to current and prospective customers
- Run and manage inbound and outbound email and call campaigns
- Manage the creation and presentation of solutions and quotes for prospective partnersLearn, understand and follow SnackNation’s sales processes and identify areas for improvement
Who You Are:
- You have a proven track record of major account selling to high-level decision makers; a knack for quickly developing strong relationships with key clients
- 3-5+ years of B2B sales with emphasis market research and survey sales
- Strong understanding of various survey methodologies and industry product offerings
- Prior consumer insight industry knowledge is a plus
- Strong phone presence and experience with fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & certain of victory. Unfazed by rejection
- Coachable - Accepts feedback and implements change immediately
- Active Listener - Listens and asks questions to assess prospective member’s needs.
- Resourceful - Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Self-motivated with a high need for achievement and competition
- CPG experience in Brand marketing, market research or consumer insights
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems is a plus
- Must LOVE DATA
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.
Read Full Job Description