BDR Manager at Appetize
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:05 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Appetize is an Enterprise Point of Sale platform that delivers foodservice and retail solutions to the largest and highest volume businesses. Our clients include quick-serve and table service restaurants, theme parks, educational institutions, and sporting and entertainment venues. Appetize is looking for a truly exceptional Business Development Manager to work with our BDR team to help drive opportunity identification, deal development, and overall corporate growth.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team of quota-carrying BDRs in both our Los Angeles, CA and Buffalo, NY locations, ensuring they meet personal and team goals
- Assist in quota setting, capacity planning, and development of hiring plans
- Grow the team to meet hiring plans through recruiting, onboarding, and training new BDRs
- Become an expert in our products and the industry verticals we serve, including nuances in messaging and value propositions for each vertical
- Develop training programs to shorten time to productivity for new BDRs
- Track and communicate weekly goals to the team to drive consistent performance week over week
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including 1:1 meetings and shadow sessions
- Empower team members to work hard and foster a culture of inclusivity and collaboration
- Optimize lead processing and flows, working closely with Marketing and Sales Operations.
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Leaders to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up
- Oversee all aspects of BDR sales pipeline creation, forecasting new opportunities and potential blockers
- Track, report on and manage BDR activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Design, implement and maintain a modern BDR technology stack, including Salesforce, Linkedin, and other tools
- 3+ years of experience in sales or business development in a B2B environment
- 1+ years of experience in a team lead or management role
- Well versed in email, phone, and social selling best practices
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling reps for success
- Expert at using Salesforce to track, flow and report on BDR and Sales activity
- Ability to track and forecast sales opportunity creation
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- A track record of problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for foodservice and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!
Read Full Job Description