Badass Customer Support Specialist at Cleverly | #1 LinkedIn Lead Generation Company
Marina Del Rey & Playa Vista
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:49 p.m. (PST) on Monday, February 24, 2020
Cleverly is in hyper-growth mode with 750+ clients and adding 200+ new clients a month. We are looking for an Customer Support Specialist to help us and our clients continue to scale.
The Company (team of motivated hustlers striving for inner peace and happiness)
Cleverly is a B2B marketing tech company that helps innovative small-medium businesses drive sales leads and close more deals using LinkedIn outreach.
The Role (full-time because a wise man once said, "Do or do not. There is no try.")
- Help support, manage, and organize our centralized client email inbox to answer any client campaign strategy questions, general support questions, and general operational questions.
- Make sure clients are never left unanswered for more than 24 hours.
- Get on strategy/audit calls with clients to evaluate performance and recommend key improvements to further ensure success.
- Continuously look for ways to optimize and improve company processes.
- Figure out efficient ways to reduce churn, increase LTV.
Requirements for Success (plus if you have a puppy)
- Some experience with B2B customer support, sales and/or marketing (cold email, inside sales, sales copywriting)
- Strong people and communication skills
- Empathetic (innate ability to understand people and business)
- Hard working
- Self-educator (books, podcasts, etc.)
- Growth mindset (willingness to improve on skills when they are lacking)
- Process oriented (systemtic in your approach)
- Action taker
- Deep thinker
- Team player
Compensation & Benefits (paid in amazon store credits, jk)
- $35,000 to $55,000 annually (depending on experience) + monthly bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Unlimited Vacation
- Unlimited Work From Home
- Pets Allowed In Office
Office Location (free gym, free parking, free coffee, free breakfast)
- Industrious Office in Playa Vista, California
- Free breakfast, coffee, drinks and snacks.
- Access to gym, basketball courts, mini tennis courts, ping pong, billiards, foosball (oh, and hammocks).
Read Full Job Description