Associate Account Manager
Associate Account Manager
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
Who are you?
The Associate Account Manager will be responsible for effectively managing client campaigns, while also assisting Account Management Team members with various tasks throughout the campaign process. The Associate Account Manager role lives within the Account Management team (not Sales) and will report into the respective region’s Account Management Team Lead. The Account Management Team is responsible for maintaining relationships and collaborating with internal teams to deliver effective native advertising campaigns. This position will collaborate with the Sales, Content, Design, Analytics and Ad Operations teams.
What you'll do:
- Own the client relationship from insertion order reception to campaign completion
- Setup and manage campaigns, assist with asset collection, content creation, campaign assembly and third-party tags
- Provide product, campaign, and strategic guidance to ensure customer and campaign success
- Educate clients on how native advertising and the Nativo platform can contribute to their existing media plans
- Develop creative concepts and optimization strategies to maximize campaign performance
- Effectively communicate (verbal and written) with internal team members and clients
- Work closely with Ad Operations to ensure campaigns are pacing and performing on target
- Lead client check-in calls as necessary
- Work with cross-functional teams on campaign development and launch
- Assemble post-campaign reports, which include analysis of performance, key takeaways, insights and learnings
- Collaborate with Account Managers & Sellers to outline strategic campaign initiatives
- Learn how to strategically mange, maintain and grow client relationships
- Manage Insertion Order and Rate Card approval processes
- Gain unique, in-depth insight into the Account Management role
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years in a client-facing, account management or project management role
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Capacity to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work well with & without constant direction
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree in Business or Communications
- Previous digital media experience preferred
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.