What you’ll do…
- Drive the development of pipeline growth through partnerships with homeowners, developers, investors, and brokers while working with the internal team to research, identify, and analyze potential properties across the country
- Follow and comprehend complex and ever-changing regulatory limitations in multiple markets across the country
- Demonstrate brand value, trust, integrity, and rapport with potential partners through a deep understanding of internal operations and company-wide goals and initiatives
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the U.S. real estate landscape with the ability to identify and expound on components such as cash-on-cash, cap rates, LTV, debt structures, ROI, etc.
- Manage an expansive pipeline of opportunities through the internal pipeline, hand-holding each opportunity through different phases of the acquisition pipeline
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure a successful onboard of each new property through comprehensive communication both internally and externally
- Lead transaction negotiation and documentation of asset acquisition with brokers, consultants, and attorneys
- Negotiate with a focus on identifying and mitigating risk, generating creative solutions to resolve structuring challenges
- Exhibit leadership in partnering with other internal teams, and in developing junior team members across cross functional departments
What you’ll bring...
- 2+ years experience in an outbound sales role
- 2-4 years of Real Estate experience preferred.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Natural talent and energy: a “deal junky”; someone who wants to get deals done and is driven by their own ability to perform at a high level while positioning the company for the greatest success possible
- Flexibility: Ability to handle difficult situations both internally and externally, confidence to negotiate legalese with attorneys and principals, and push internal constraints in the most difficult situations. Someone who is motivated by defeat and doesn’t take the losses to heart.
- Influence: Exceptional communication skills with the ability to quickly negotiate and build strong relationships, both outside of and within the organization, with a clear bias for action.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary: $60,000 base + uncapped commission
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office