Who Are We:
When you leave work, do you miss it? Do you wish you were moving your work forward because you knew it would move your entire industry forward, we do.
The people here at Puffco don’t just create products — we create behavior-changing experiences for a community in the millions, with more added every day. The mentality that drives the leadership at Puffco is based on passion and obsession, never by obligation. The excitement of a new idea turning into a tangible product that changes people’s lives is a rare gift, that we cherish daily.
Puffco has already produced the most awarded devices ever in our space, but for us, this is just the beginning. What we’ve created is truly special, and we’re looking for special people to help shape the future of our industry. Join Puffco and you join a family, and a community that you can directly impact. The possibilities are limitless, and the results depend on how deep you care to dive in.
What We’ve Achieved This Year:
- Listed by MG Magazine as one of the 50 best companies to work for.
- Nominated for Engadget’s “Best Of CES”
- Featured on Vice, Netflix, HBO, and were one of the only products ever to be featured on the Cover of High Times magazine.
- Written about in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Billboard Magazine, and other publications now just tuning into the work we’ve been putting in when no one was paying attention.
- Grew 5x in revenue and 3x in scale, and we have no plans of slowing.
- Released the first-ever smart rig, the Puffco Peak, a milestone in consumer electronics, creating an unrivaled consumer experience and massive appeal.
- Brought together the worlds of art and technology with the Puffco Glass Open. It stimulated the billion-dollar glass art industry, providing jobs and creating an impact far beyond what most consumer products can achieve.
- Vastly expanded our distribution to more than 51 different countries, leaving a global impression.
Who Are You:
We are looking for exceptional employees who are innovative forward thinkers, who are resourceful, motivated, and passionately committed to their trade. A driven self-starter with top-notch organizational and detail-oriented skill set who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We here at Puffco possess these qualities and if you do too, then please read on!
What’s The Role About:
Puffco is currently seeking an articulate, enthusiastic, self-motivated, driven, and ambitious Account Manager who is committed to nurturing our wholesale customers. You will utilize your extraordinary communication skills and passion for problem-solving to connect with customers by phone or email while establishing trust and strong rapport. Our Account Manager will serve as our primary liaison to our wholesale clients as well as play an instrumental support role in our sales and customer service team. You will be responsible for nurturing client relationships, managing our existing customer base, and developing a pipeline of new accounts for our growing business. You will be responsible for handling business and confidential situations in a discrete and mature manner.
Some things you will be responsible for:
- Grow existing book of business.
- Provide prompt, excellent customer service and support via email, and phone calls on a daily basis.
- Review unfulfilled orders, identify issues and correspond with customer service and fulfillment teams to resolve them; keep customers informed of shipping or any additional delays
- Follow up with existing clients for payment, restock, and product recommendations.
- Prepare quotes and collect payments.
- Work with senior team member regarding appropriate client coverage.
- Update customer records in CRM as required.
- Contact customers to answer basic procedural questions and to gauge their level of satisfaction.
- Collaborate with sales team to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed and processed on time.
- Handle customer complaints calmly and professionally. Report any service issues or customer support inquires to Account Executive.
- Maintain a high level of service to existing accounts by timely processing of orders.
- Follow up with clients on Puffco’s backorder list when parts come back into stock.
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have:
- 1+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Strong internal and client-facing communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with ERP and/or CRM systems
- Experience using and multi-tasking within the Salesforce platform
- Passion for customer success and value creation
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and function well under pressure and tight delivery timeframes
- Ability to function at a high level in either a team environment or independently
- Requires a high degree of tact, initiative, accuracy, judgment and superior interpersonal skills
- A polished individual who likes a challenge and can contribute their talents to our team environment
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay, 401K, Medical/Dental/ Vision/Life coverage, Flexible Time-Off
- Amazing pet friendly office in LA Center Studios with a fun casual and comfortable work environment
- Snacks, lunches, retreats, and SO much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.