Account Manager at Ring
| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:43 p.m. (PST) on Friday, February 7, 2020
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with key accounts and will develop strategies to maximize these relationships. Using a hands-on approach, this person will be responsible for protecting and enhancing revenue by implementing the terms of contracts, monitoring and maintaining performance, and working with clients to improve performance. This person will manage all aspects of client relationship, represent the company with retail customers and work across all relevant cross-functional areas to guarantee effective communication, implementation and execution of objectives.
- Voice of the Customer – Serve as main point of contact for accounts like QVC, HSN, and Regional accounts. This person will own all facets of the account management process, understand business drivers, leverage cross functional resources and analyze key metrics for retail customer success. This person will advocate fiercely for retail customers internally and respond promptly and accurately to questions from both internal business partners and retail customers.
- Business Operations – Engage with retail customers to understand their needs and deliver results. Build and communicate value-added recommendations to enhance systems and programs to resolve customer issues. Gather, analyze and shares data to influence business decisions.
- Product Knowledge – Create alignment of Ring product to the retail customer need and competitive offerings. Identify opportunities to improve designed Ring product based on retail customer feedback, data analysis and feature gaps with competitive products. Contribute to defining product value propositions, advantages and limitations.
- Develop & Grow Existing Business – Execute on routine and transaction retail customer engagement to identify incremental services or products. Key focus on competitive landscape, growth and engagement, strategic planning and leveraging metrics.
- 5+ years of experience in retail or store operations in technology, consumer electronics, or retail industries
- 3+ years of sales experience within the broadcast channel (QVC, HSN)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Proven track-record of process improvement and measurable wins within a retail leadership role for a fast-paced, sizable company
- Proven ability to drive amazing retail customer experiences and results through team development
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to retail customers, staff and operations
- Ability to adapt to challenges in a constantly changing retail environment
- Cross-team coordination, project management (scope, schedule, cost/staffing), customer-facing skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor with the ability to work in high pressure environment
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description