As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the overall success and retention of Medely Customers. The Account Manager will be expected to proactively reach out to customers in order to: guide customer success and strategy, conduct recurring business reviews, identify up-sell opportunities, and manage customer renewals.
The Account Manager must be versatile as they'll interact with different customers at different levels every day while working closely with different departments at Medely. If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, creating an exceptional customer experience, and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
What You'll Do
- Own the overall post-launch relationship with Medely customers
- Increase customer platform usage and adoption
- Ensure customer retention and contract renewal
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Up-sell and uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Manage customer escalations
What You'll Need
- Prior experience in customer/account management type roles ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Help lead one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups
- Be exposed to fascinating learning experiences about how to build a company
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located on the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we instituted 15 vacation days for team members.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities
Read Full Job Description