Account Manager at Medely
POSITION: Account Manager
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
THE COMPANY: MEDELY (www.medely.com)
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019)
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely achieved a whopping 225% growth rate last year, with goals for 300% growth in 2020.
THE OPPORTUNITY: ACCOUNT MANAGER
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the overall success and retention of Medely Customers. The Account Manager will be expected to proactively reach out to customers in order to: guide customer success and strategy, conduct recurring business reviews, identify up-sell opportunities, and manage customer renewals.
The Account Manager must be versatile as they'll interact with different customers at different levels every day while working closely with different departments at Medely. If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, creating an exceptional customer experience, and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
What you will do:
- Own the overall post-launch relationship with Medely customers
- Increase customer platform usage and adoption
- Ensure customer retention and contract renewal
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Up-sell and uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Manage customer escalations
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Education: BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience: Prior experience in SaaS industry customer/account management type roles ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy, familiarity with Salesforce and G Suite tools a plus
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment: The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, and community hangouts
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact through Medely’s sales program
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.