Account Manager at NEXT Trucking
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:36 p.m. (PST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
Our Account Manager will take on current customers and inform and educate potential customers to build revenue. Education, training and adoption of Next Trucking’s supply chain and logistics solutions and product versions’ capabilities will be critical to the partnership. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing all phases and functions related to shipper, or Partner, logistics needs.
What You'll Do
- Manage accounts of new and existing customers to maintain a relationship and provide new services that result in new growth opportunities
- Own the relationship between Next Trucking and its client base
- Develop highly effective relationships with executives, departments and become their primary points of contact
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders, ensuring expectations are understood and achieved
- Develop formal account growth and expansion plans and grow market share for Next Trucking
- Gather product feedback and provide updates to Next Trucking Products team
- Monitor customer satisfaction and work with Next Trucking Customer Service dept. to resolve complaints
- Communicate/present to Next Trucking senior management on performance as applicable
- Gather business and technical requirements necessary to build and expand Next Trucking solutions, and route to appropriate internal group(s)
- Work with all departments to implement business models and proposals for presentations to shippers and truckers
What You'll Need to Have
- Transportation/logistics experience preferred
- Exceptional ability to provide a high level of service to clients and solve problems and issues that arise from on-boarding to platform issues
- Results oriented with a performance driven disposition
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism, passion, ethics, confidence and commitment to an upstart team approach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management – MBA and/or discipline in Transportation/Logistics/Supply Chain is preferred
- Able to travel to attend multiple trade shows and meetings with customers
- Ability to work both independently and on a collaborative team
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits 401k w/company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
NEXT Trucking may collect your contact information, professional or employment-related history, and other identifiers which shall be used for the purpose of job applications.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description