- Partner with the sales team to manage the execution of programs.
- Prioritize tasks for multiple programs in various stages while effectively managing all other pre-sales opportunities.
- Prepare program specifications and distribute to the appropriate departments and/or functional groups (production, vendor management, accounting, and network relations) to complete all necessary internal processes.
- Complete initial contract and facilitate contract negotiations between client, Finance, Legal, Sales and Marketing, and Operations.
- Provide necessary pre-sales assistance to the sales team. Create and distribute program presentation/quote under our current marketing department specifications.
- Partner with clients on idea generation, promotion design and execution strategies according to the offerings and abilities of Fandango and it’s suite of promotional products and services.
- Confirm program details and manage the on time delivery of product. Maintain awareness of each department’s responsibilities and facilitate communication between each department. Responsible for contact with high-level clients.
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to monitor multiple programs, their contacts and the sales executives.
- Maintain program records to accurately reflect the current disposition of active programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Ideal candidate possesses experience working in a sales or sales support environment.
• Proven professional experience in client interaction and a clear understanding of national brand needs and relations.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with all areas of the Company and all levels of management.
• Exceptional email and telephone communication skills necessary.
• Candidates must display the ability to develop a thorough understanding of the Company products, client base, and procedures.
• Established project management experience and the ability to prioritize multiple projects at one time.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite, and experience with CRM Software.
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours (during crunch times!) per day including occasional weekends and holidays.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.