We're WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 50+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
At WELL, we are relentlessly focused on bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. We're looking for smart, out-of-the-box problem-solvers to join our Company. The Account Manager plays a major role in client success by helping improve client utilization, retention and overall client satisfaction.
Account Managers work alongside WELL’s experienced Customer Success team to fully engage the client at all levels, and execute specific initiatives designed to maximize business value for our clients. You will be responsible for establishing and building strong relationships with WELL’s customers, while also working with our internal teams, such as the Integration, Implementation, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Success teams. As the liaison between WELL and our clients, the Account Manager is a strong communicator and client advocate.
If you'd like to be at the forefront of healthcare and technology, like the idea of working with clients to ensure the highest level of satisfaction, usage and business impact, and you are excited at the prospect of joining a smart, driven, successful team... this may be the role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure overall client satisfaction of new and existing clients
- Proactively engage clients to support and drive adoption and usage of specific products and features within the WELL solution, ensuring maximum business benefits for the client
- Act as both the Subject Matter Expert and product Super User for the existing client base
- Grow Clients’ depth of understanding by providing training and/or mentoring on new and existing features
- Keep accurate records about your conversations and customers of interest, and log detailed notes
- Collaborate with an interdepartmental team of engineers, project managers, operations workers, and sales executives to ensure our clients are set up for success
- Create a scalable, predictable stream of revenue for WELL as the company grows
- Optimize customer accounts by improving engagement, adoption, and overall realized value.
- 1+ years of experience in account management, business development, or other client relationship experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Healthcare Experience, 2+ years preferred
- Superior communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Master multi-tasking skills and the ability to juggle it all while keeping cool and composed
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office