- Report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Meet with clients and internal staff to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Ensure client requirements are met, account managers need to work closely with colleagues, including media buyers, email experts, sales and administrative staff.
- Work in conjunction with the in-house marketing teams to execute deliverables at varying stages within the account timeline and budget
- Strong customer service and client management experience
Skills & Experience:
- Marketing Degree preferred
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Exceptional project management skill and the ability to collaborate with a team
- Work with the sales team to be a liaison between the marketing department
- Prioritize and communicate marketing requests to in-house marketing team in a high-paced working environment
- Digitally-native. Up to speed with how brands leverage digital apps, products, services, social/digital marketing tools to more effectively reach, engage and serve consumers at every stage.
- Knowledge in digital paid media buys and email is a must
- Strong understanding of digital ad buys, specifically Facebook and Google Search. Bing, Yahoo, Amazon, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn are a plus.
- Strong understanding of email marketing and ESPs, specifically Mailchimp and Klaviyo
- Leadership: ensures availability to staff, team building, building rapport with individuals, encouraging strong collaborative relationships between individuals and departments, facilitating a healthy work/life mix, solicits and applies feedback (internal and external to team), self-improvement as a leader/manager of people
- Culture Ambassador: proactively demonstrate and cultivate a culture of cooperative collaboration, strong work ethic, solutions-orientation, quality focus, results-orientation, relaxed/enjoyable atmosphere, team- and individual- celebration, and company/product pride
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!