Account Manager, Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense — a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. We are launching a new business unit to take this value proposition and extend it to enterprises. To deliver on this ambitious goal, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for an Account Manager. This position will manage enterprise relationships. This role works cross-functionally with our core business (Operations, Product, Engineering and Finance) with the opportunity to collaborate directly with our 3PL leadership team.
What you'll do:
- Effectively communicate and explain company services and policies to customers
- Onboard new customers and manage ongoing relationships
- Book orders in our software and coordinate the delivery of services with Operations
- Support customers achieve strategic objectives and goals
- Work with Leadership, Operations and Product to build and improve processes
- Deliver regular summary of accounts updates with suggestions to drive additional growth
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4+ years' account management or customer-facing experience
- Proven results in beating targets in a fast growing, startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and improvement
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.