Account Manager, Physical Partnerships at StackCommerce
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is looking for an account manager to further build upon our existing vendor partnerships and help us generate meaningful revenue. You will be reaching out to, talking with, and closing 6-figure sales promotions with partners that sell everything in hardline goods categories. This role requires a serious rockstar. Someone who is a highly organized detail-oriented sales hacker, who has experience managing current relationships, building new relationships, and who goes above and beyond to get a deal closed. This position reports directly to the VP of Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and strengthen our relationships with hardline product vendors through constant communication. You will be managing a book of business consisting of physical product vendors. These vendors offer products such as audio, electronics, home goods etc.
- Do in-depth analysis and research to better understand our partners and their product portfolio.
- Be held to GMV/revenue goals, sales activity metrics, and win goals.
- Consistently execute a high volume high velocity sales process closing 5-20+ new deals per week.
- Study competitors and industry trends to identify what products have the most sales potential. Identify what gaps StackCommerce has in our merchandise mix and fill those gaps with your vendor’s products.
- Leverage current connections and related experience in sales to build and cultivate alliances with the best lifestyle brands on the planet.
- Close promotions at best-of-web pricing with product partners in order to generate revenue for said partners.
- Ultimately strive to get the best deals on the latest and greatest products.
- 3+ years of dedicated business-to-business inside sales experience.
- Experience with the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close, including negotiations (negotiations with director and above level contacts).
- Must be action-oriented, motivated, and have proven experience utilizing high financial acumen, strong sales process, excellent communication skills, and creative solutions.
- Experience with eCommerce buying, daily deals, dropship promotions, and lifestyle products.
- Experience leveraging CRM tools (SalesForce), email (Mixmax/Gmail), phone (Zoom/Google Hangouts), and lead generation tools.
- Experience with task management tools (Asana)
- Experience with and proven ability to close deal sizes of 6-figures or more
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done.
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, eLearning allowances, monthly eBooks, and Parking Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Happy Hour: We host a StackCommerce happy hour every Friday!
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
- Quarterly Company “Hack Days”, monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (Stack Olympics, yoga on the beach, Dodger games, karaoke nights + more)
Due to COVID-19 all roles will start remotely until our company transitions back into the office.