Account Manager: Mid-Market
As an UpKeep Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with customers to achieve their goals, monitor their account health and drive upsells and expansions. The Account Manager will be expected to proactively reach out to customers, conduct onboarding and quarterly/annual performance reviews. This person must be adaptable, as they'll interact with different customers every day while working closely with various departments.
- Oversee a book of mid-market level accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your customer accounts
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators
and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Facilitate successful onboarding and implementation of new customers
- Achieve quarterly/annual renewal and expansion revenue targets
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly
- Ensure proactively and frequently calls into accounts, delivering excellent
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our
product and processes
- Ability to travel 0%-10% of the time. Travel and meet with customers onsite
to help train and develop an UpKeep onboarding plan.
- 3+ years of experience in an account management role.
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated
capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce