Account Management Team Lead, Outpost
Our people are our most valuable ingredient at sweetgreen: the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
Since opening our doors in 2007, our team has been on a mission to build healthier communities, starting with real food. We’ve been unwavering in our commitment to scratch cooking and transparent sourcing, but over time customer appetite and demand for convenience has grown.
In response, we’ve built and grown our digital ordering business, which is committed to connecting more people to real food through convenience and customization. But what we’ve built thus far is just the beginning, and we need to continue to innovate and evolve our digital ordering experience to stay relevant in a quickly evolving consumer landscape.
We are currently seeking an Account Management Team Lead, Outpost to enable future digital growth of sweetgreen by meeting the customer where they are and how they want to order.
- Team management - Manage a team of 4-7 account management associates to launch and deliver an excellent experience for our Outpost customers
- Outpost Launch - Project manage the launch activities with product, operations, and marketing teams to ensure the successful launch of sweetgreen Outposts at partner locations
- Relationship Management - Maintain and enhance relationships with current outposts to ensure they have a positive experience with sweetgreen
- Marketing - Develop and execute strategies for marketing to various outposts to drive additional revenue and improve the experience of outpost customers
- Process development - Develop scalable processes for launching outposts and managing the relationships with our outpost partners
- Customer support - Manage issues at the various partner locations in conjunction with other sweetgreen teams to ensure customers have a good experience
- 5+ years experience in account management, partner support or sales/marketing service
- 2+ years of people management
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to communicate cross-functionally
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy
- Experience using data to guide decisions
- Enjoy spending time with partners to understand their problems and find innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal, team member relations and leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Analytics experience preferred
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- Opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.