Account Executive at Tapcart
| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:08 p.m. (PST) on Monday, September 28, 2020
Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
We are looking for an Account Executive with a track record of success to join our growing Sales team.
This role will be a key revenue driver for the company and must be proficient at identifying decision makers, navigating and controlling the Sales process, conducting engaging, hands-on product demos, and delivering key account proposals for a B2B SaaS product.
The ideal candidate is one that can both build relationships with prospects and create value for them through the Tapcart mobile commerce platform.
As one of the fastest growing teams at the company, this role offers the opportunity to enter an established start-up with significant upside in personal and professional development in a fast-paced environment.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of sales experience in the B2B SaaS/technology space
- A track record of quota attainment with proven sales success
- Obsessed with providing value to customers through the Tapcart mobile commerce platform
- Self-starter mentality; you are incredibly resourceful and self-sufficient to drive results
- Polished communication skills; experience in delivering product demos, conducting calls/meetings with prospects, and presenting contract proposals
- You are a charismatic individual that can easily and seamlessly convey empathy, humility, and value to customers in the sales process
- Ability to connect with and understand customer problems in a way that effectively translates into Tapcart's USPs
- Organized and diligent in CRM hygiene; Salesforce experience is a must
- A team player mentality; the ideal candidate is one who cares about personal growth and development, but has equal willingness to teach and learn
What you'll be working on.
- Manage & conduct product demos generated by our sales development team
- Understand customer needs, organizational structures and the decision-making process
- Handling customer objections by clearly understanding their business and the value-add of the Tapcart product
- Managing your sales cycle, both in new opportunities from the sales development team plus nurtured leads to maintain an active pipeline
- Work closely with the marketing, CS, and product organization to help grow and advance the Tapcart platform
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description