Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
We are looking for a passionate and hungry Account Executive to join our growing sales team in delivering valuable mobile commerce solutions to D2C ecommerce brands.
This is an exciting position on the frontlines that plays a key role in driving revenue for Tapcart while helping ecommerce merchants grow their businesses.
The account executive must be proficient at identifying decision-makers, navigating and controlling the sales process, conducting engaging product demos, tailoring business solutions and delivering account proposals.
The ideal candidate is one that can both build relationships with prospects and create value for them through the Tapcart mobile commerce platform.
As one of the fastest growing teams at the company, this role offers the opportunity to enter an established startup with significant upside for personal and professional development in a fast-paced environment.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of sales experience in the B2B SaaS space
- A results-driven sales professional with a track record of successful performance and quota attainment
- Obsessed with delivering value to prospects and turning them into new customers
- Excellent relationship, communication and influential skills
- Committed in being a subject matter expert and reliable consultant for prospects
- Takes pride in performing well but also not afraid to fail, learn, and seek improvement, both personally and across the sales org
What you'll be working on.
- Conduct software product demos for D2C e-commerce merchants
- Manage a pipeline of qualified accounts from inbound and outbound lead sources
- Close new business deals while giving merchants a great buying experience and first impression of Tapcart
- Identify and connect with key decision-makers, typically leadership roles in ecommerce and marketing capacities
- Perform strategic discovery to understand the prospect's current state and how Tapcart can improve it
- Craft and execute a strategic, tailored sales pitch and closing plan that aligns with the prospect’s goals
- Address and overcome prospect objections with expert recommendations that position Tapcart as a critical business solution
- Collaborate with the marketing, customer success and product teams to help grow, improve and advance the Tapcart product
Bonus if you have...
- Experience in the e-commerce space
- Experience in the mobile technology space
- Experience at a growth-stage startup company
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Excellent growth opportunity, 401k, and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical (75% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible 1st of month
· Dental and vision (100% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 10 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
· We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for 50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for 10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews?page=4
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.