Account Executive at 12twenty Inc.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated, and passionate Account Executive all-star to help grow our SaaS customer base in the Higher Education market and further establish our reputation as the industry standard. If you are a self-motivated, team player with a great attitude, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, and a passion for building relationships, we’d love to hear from you!
12Twenty is an ed-tech company based in Santa Monica that’s changing the way university career centers, students, and employers approach recruiting.
Through its suite of SaaS web apps, which include job postings, events, appointments, and custom reporting, and more - 12Twenty is best in class in providing universities with a platform to better connect students, career centers, and employers.
12Twenty offers competitive salary and stock options, a great location in Santa Monica minutes from the beach, and an amazing team to innovate and collaborate with. We love what we do, we embody a passion for continuous improvement, and we support each other to be excellent!
Check out a video from a recent user conference: https://vimeo.com/254762533
- Source, develop, and cultivate deep relationships with Career Center Administrators to demonstrate how 12Twenty can be a resource for their team
- Engage University administrators ranging from Assistants to Directors, Deans, and University Provosts by presenting the 12Twenty platform and value proposition via web based virtual tours or in-person demonstrations
- Generate scalable revenue and hit target quarterly and annual quotas
- Command, report, and forecast sales activity - from prospecting target accounts and contacts, to booking demonstrations, closing deals and growing existing relationships
- Create and negotiate sales proposals and contracts
- Work closely with the Implementation, Customer Success, and Product Teams to gather, analyze, and understand customer requirements to influence product enhancements
- 3+ years of closing experience in SaaS environment or technology related sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and presentation skills
- A hunter sales mentality with excellent prospecting skills
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong initiative, creativity, collaboration, and passion
- Proficiency in Salesforce to accurately forecast sales activity preferred
- Excellent health plans - medical/dental/vision insurance fully covered by the company
- Competitive salary + commission
- Excellent PTO benefits
- Great location in Santa Monica, minutes from the beach!
- Catered Friday lunch
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Tons of snacks in the office
- Fun activities throughout the year, including company beach day, holiday party, and happy hours
- Working with a talented and hard-working team - committed to making a difference!