ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at TeleSign
TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
The Account Executive is responsible for driving new account acquisition and up-selling TeleSign's solutions to existing Enterprise customers. This role requires 25% travel and is a hands on individual contributor.
The Account Executive will add value by participating in customer meetings and helping the team reach company goals and extending our reach into the market.
- Consultatively solution-sell the suite of TeleSign services by mapping business challenges with technology solutions.
- Close net new business with named Accounts, including some of the largest web properties in the world.
- Identify key decision makers, approvers, and influencers and develop strategies to increase deal confidence.
- Drive incremental revenue inside named Accounts by uncovering net new use cases, growing adoption of current opportunities and upselling and cross-selling additional services.
- Lead generation, qualification and opportunity management to contract closure.
- Partnership with Business Development Associates, Client Services, Solution Engineering and HQ Sales Operations team.
- Work closely with the Global Carrier Business Development team to develop and close market-making opportunities.
- Forecast and pipeline management using CRM tools.
- 5+ years in sales with proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets
- Recent experience developing new sales strategy ideally with some Business Development activity and proven success
- Ideal candidate will have an understanding and/or experience of information security, SaaS models, identity and authentication, and B2B2C sales models.
- Experience in selling to core online vertical markets – social (including dating), gaming and gambling, mass-scale cloud services (e.g. Salesforce, Evernote)
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead, and manage an enterprise sales team
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong collaboration and communication within departments with like-minded goal of achievement
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.