Be part of our growing company by joining the Medely sales team.
Medely is a rapidly growing on-demand platform that instantly connects healthcare facilities with pre-screened and highly qualified Registered nurses and Surgical Techs. As an Account Executive, you will be part of the Inside Sales Team and will be responsible for the full sales cycle - prospecting, developing relationships, conducting online demonstrations of our platform for small practices across the country and closing down contracts. Customers will be excited by the product you show them, and they will embrace you and thank you for changing their lives the next time you see them. We offer a highly lucrative compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as the leadership opportunities in the future.
What You'll Do
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales process from first contact through close
- Make 40+ calls per day to assure accounts continue to move successfully through sales cycle
- Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the Medely Product, the healthcare staffing industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver
- Build a strong, vertical-focused sales pipeline with or without inbound leads
- Suggest and/or create sales materials that will help close business
- Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline, forecast, and activity log
What You'll Need
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
- 2 to 4 years of direct sales exp. in an Account Executive role or equivalent quota-carrying role selling software/technology.
- Experience managing and closing sales-cycles
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Google G Tools,
- Experienced Customer advocate and brand ambassador
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities