Lumi helps ecommerce brands produce memorable and sustainable packaging through our online platform and worldwide network of factories. Tens of millions of packages are being shipped every year with Lumi products.
By joining Lumi you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing way people buy things, and the supply chain behind everything that gets shipped to your doorstep. Learn more →
Are you excited at the prospect of optimizing your favorite ecommerce brands’ packaging supply chain? Are you looking to elevate your sales experience to the next level?
As a Mid Market Account Executive at Lumi, you will have the opportunity to drive tremendous growth in new and exciting ecommerce verticals. You will work directly with our executive team and engage with entrepreneurs and operational experts at leading online brands on a daily basis. You will be expected to quickly learn the ins and outs of packaging manufacturing, across the full gamut of boxes, envelopes and paper supplies we offer to brands.
Our ideal candidate brings experience in enterprise and B2B sales, particularly with selling physical goods. At Lumi, you will diagnose branding, packaging and supply chain challenges and create compelling, modern packaging solutions based on Lumi’s proprietary data and technology.
This role is an excellent opportunity to elevate your startup sales experience and interact with popular ecommerce brands every day.
- 1-2+ years of direct sales experience
- Proven track record with $20k+ deal size and initial orders
- Proven track record of establishing and growing new accounts
- Experience selling physical goods
- Experience with B2B/enterprise sales
- Knowledge of branding, printing and packaging is highly favored
- Detail-oriented to manage the complex aspects of getting packaging right every time for our customers
- Highly effective writing and sales presentation skills
- Financial savvy in negotiating contract terms with experienced procurement professionals
- A strong sense of urgency that moves clients from analysis to action
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency with and dependence on sales CRM software
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!