Account Executive at Lumi
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:23 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Lumi helps ecommerce brands produce memorable and sustainable packaging through our online platform and worldwide network of factories. Tens of millions of packages are being shipped every year with Lumi products.
By joining Lumi you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing way people buy things, and the supply chain behind everything that gets shipped to your doorstep. Learn more →
As an Account Executive, you’ll be managing a SaaS sales cycle connecting with some of the world's move innovative brands, helping to reinvent packaging. You'll build new customer pipelines, cultivate relationships by providing value to prospects, negotiate and close new business. You will interact daily with entrepreneurs, c-level executives and operational experts at leading digitally native brands.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain a book of business, working directly with key stakeholders at targeted brands to sell our packaging solutions to meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Effectively pitch Lumi to brands and deliver a cohesive and comprehensive picture of Lumi’s end to end offering including discovery and demo calls
- Break complex organizations into decision-makers, sell to each individual’s unique pain, and move a SaaS sale through legal, purchasing, privacy, and C-level decision-makers
- Cultivate strong relationships and trust with key customer stakeholders; build trust and rapport by utilizing your knowledge of packaging, ecommerce and Lumi’s unique consultative and software approach to the packaging supply chain
- Quarterback deals with key internal Lumi resources to successfully win new and ramp customers to key thresholds
- Actively and regularly update and track all customer information in CRM to manage and organize pipeline
Who You Are
- 5+ years of direct experience selling enterprise SaaS (6-7 figure deals) to mid-size and large enterprises
- Proven track record of exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Highly effective writing and sales presentation skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships both outside and within the organization
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency with sales CRM software and google suite systems
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!
Read Full Job Description