Account Executive at SNACKNATION
!Sorry, this job was removed at 4:18 p.m. (CST) on Friday, November 8, 2019
- Starting at $82k OTE and flexible based on years of experience (uncapped) + equity and tons of perks & benefits
- Join a mission-driven company that gives back to the community
- Join one of the most innovative companies in CPG, which sits at the intersection of data, tech, and traditional CPG retail
- Vision: We envision a world where everyone has access to clean, delicious food, everywhere
- Values: Health Above All Else, Grit without Ego, Serve & Inspire, Seek Perpetual Growth, Spread Joy & Optimism
- Culture: SnackNation’s Chicago office is part of the growing WeWork community, which has some awesome weekly perks & events (usually involving food). As a team, we strive to create a goal-oriented, collaborative environment where you are free to be your authentic self. We offer flexible hours, health & wellness challenges, Jordan’s on Friday’s (aka Fri-J’s), and team events - because we just can’t get enough of each other
- Perks & Benefits: Discretionary PTO, Free Lunch Thursdays, Learning & Development Opportunities, Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, and plenty more
- SnackNation is looking for multiple Account Executives to help increase our national reach and play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. To do this, you must be confident on the phone, and in your ability to generate interest and think strategically to solve problems.
- Hit or exceed your monthly sales quota
- Manage a high volume of calls and emails daily to sign up new members
- Run and manage inbound and outbound email and call campaigns
- Present SnackNation products with genuine enthusiasm
- Manage and forecast sales opportunity pipeline on a weekly basis
- Manage creation and presentation of solutions and quotes for prospective members
- Attend and participate in weekly sales training
- Learn, understand and follow SnackNation’s sales processes and identify areas for improvement
- We’re proud of our professional development and have roles for AE’s with anywhere from 2-10 years of experience with clear paths to promotions
- Track record of over-achieving quotaStrong phone presence and experience with fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & certain of victory. Unfazed by rejection
- Coachable - Accepts feedback and implements change immediately
- Active Listener - Listens and asks questions to assess prospective member’s needs.
- Resourceful - Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Self-motivated with a high need for achievement and competition
- Organized and efficient with time
- You will work for a high-growth company and gain experience in a rapidly growing industry. This growth hasn’t happened on accident – it’s been fueled by a great sales organization with tremendous sales leadership. We provide best-in-class, continuous training that allows you to be the best version of yourself. You will be an active member of a team that is striving to be the best in the business, and will fine tune all of your skills to set you up for a successful career.
Compensation includes a base salary plus commissions paid monthly
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.
Read Full Job Description