Account Executive - Outside Sales at TouchBistro
Are you driven to be successful and gain invaluable skills? Are you looking for a great team? TouchBistro is looking for an Account Executive - Outside Sales to join our leading outside sales team in Los Angeles. You'll get to play a part in changing the restaurant world as we know it!
As an Account Executive - Outside Sales at TouchBistro you will be selling our iPad-based point of sale solution to restaurateurs in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. From cold calling on prospects to conducting in-person demos of the POS software, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle in this outside sales role. This outside sales role focuses heavily on providing prospective clients a deep understanding of the company’s product and services to turn qualified leads into deals. In addition, this individual will also communicate benefits and feature as appropriate and relevant to the client. The role requires strong sales, customer satisfaction, and technical skills to successfully communicate with clients and other departments.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TouchBistro’s product features, hardware, integrated payments, pricing plans, promotions and competitive landscape
- Generate a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages including: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, demoing, following up and closing
- Identify pain points, apply sales methodology and educate client during web demonstrations
- Organize, prioritize and forecast sales pipeline within Salesforce to ensure monthly quotas and KPIs are met
- Partner with our Professional Services team to onboard the customer and ensure that they are successful with our product
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 1+ Year(s) of full cycle sales experience from business development to closing deals
- High energy, confident and comfortable with speaking to customers in person or over the phone
- Passionate about sales, the restaurant industry and technology
- Ability to manage, forecast revenue/deal pipeline and review conversion rates using a CRM software
- Experience with discovery calls, deep prospecting and application of sales methodology
- A track record of self-improvement, upward growth and top performance with KPIs or quotas
- Completion of a University or College program
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world and are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, and payment industries.
We’re global and growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto. We’re a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.