Account Executive, Mid-Market at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL’s Sales organization is seeking a talented Account Executive, Mid-Market to join the team. You will be responsible for closing new business to drive revenue. This will be accomplished by leveraging a consultative sales methodology – connecting the challenges in the healthcare industry with WELL’s world class patient engagement platform. This includes prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiations, and closing.
- Qualify, progress, and close new business
- Map opportunities – research accounts, identify and engage key players, define evaluation success criteria
- Maintain Salesforce/data integrity – log activities, complete account info, maintain accurate close-dates and forecasting
- Own the industry – healthcare terminology, workflows, value propositions, personas – and anything else that will help effectively communicate WELL to prospects
- Achieve or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, contract negotiations and execution of service agreements
- 2+ years of demonstrated success and quota attainment in sales, preferably B2B/SaaS
- Proven ability to manage and progress pipeline with accurate forecasting
- Strong communication prowess – verbal, written, and presentation (Able to demo)
- Experience and proficiency with modern tech stacks – collaboration suites, outreach tools, CRM (Salesforce highly preferred)
- Teamwork attitude - you aren't afraid to jump into projects and contribute where/when it’s needed
- BA/BS highly preferred
- Healthcare background
- Entrepreneurial spirit
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and to prioritize the health of our employees, all WELL positions are temporarily remote. We are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work at or around June 2021. For this role, the ideal candidate will currently reside in Santa Barbara, or be open to relocating to Santa Barbara once we return to in-office work. Extended remote work will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic remote company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
Santa Barbara office perks: dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy snacks), Kombucha on tap, light-filled space, Sonos workplace, ergonomic desk setup, and the occasional taco truck.
MacBook Pro provided
Unlimited vacation/PTO and a flexible work schedule
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
WELL is dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and express their thoughts and opinions. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.