Account Executive, Mid-Market
We’re WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3.5 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 20,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include blockbuster companies like Docusign, Intercom, Wag, Seismic and many more.
As an early employee joining our 65+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
WELL’s Mid Account Executive is responsible for closing new business to drive revenue. This will be accomplished by leveraging a consultative sales methodology - connecting the challenges in the healthcare industry with WELL’s world class patient engagement platform. This includes prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiations, and closing.
- Qualify, progress, and close new business
- Map opportunities - research accounts, identify and engage key players, define evaluation success criteria
- Maintain Salesforce/data integrity - log activities, complete account info, maintain accurate close-dates and forecasting
- Own the industry - healthcare terminology, workflows, value propositions, personas - and anything else that will help effectively communicate WELL to prospects
- Achieve or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, contract negotiations and execution of service agreements
- We are a scrappy start-up - successful candidates aren't afraid to jump into projects and contribute where/when it’s needed.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success and quota attainment in sales, preferably B2B/SaaS
- Proven ability to manage and progress pipeline with accurate forecasting
- Strong communication prowess - verbal, written, and presentation (demo-ing)
- Experience and proficiency with modern tech stacks - collaboration suites, outreach tools, CRM
- Effective working collaboratively and autonomously
- BA/BS highly preferred
What you’ll need to really stand out
- Healthcare background
- B2B SaaS experience
- Salesforce experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office