Account Executive, Mid-Market at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
WELL’s Mid Account Executive is responsible for closing new business to drive revenue. This will be accomplished by leveraging a consultative sales methodology - connecting the challenges in the healthcare industry with WELL’s world class patient engagement platform. This includes prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiations, and closing.
- Qualify, progress, and close new business
- Map opportunities - research accounts, identify and engage key players, define evaluation success criteria
- Maintain Salesforce/data integrity - log activities, complete account info, maintain accurate close-dates and forecasting
- Own the industry - healthcare terminology, workflows, value propositions, personas - and anything else that will help effectively communicate WELL to prospects
- Achieve or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, contract negotiations and execution of service agreements
- We are a scrappy start-up - successful candidates aren't afraid to jump into projects and contribute where/when it’s needed.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success and quota attainment in sales, preferably B2B/SaaS
- Proven ability to manage and progress pipeline with accurate forecasting
- Strong communication prowess - verbal, written, and presentation (demo-ing)
- Experience and proficiency with modern tech stacks - collaboration suites, outreach tools, CRM
- Effective working collaboratively and autonomously
- BA/BS highly preferred
What you’ll need to really stand out
- Healthcare background
- B2B SaaS experience
- Salesforce experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office