Account Executive (Emerging Market)
We are a small, tight-knit startup looking to hire an Account Executive (Emerging Markets) in Westwood (near UCLA), Los Angeles. UpKeep is backed by Y Combinator and some of the top VCs in the world. AND we've just been named one of Built in LA's 'Top Places to Work'!
As a startup, we're flexible, agile and love to learn. We believe in getting to know each customer and understanding their unique needs. We don't believe in strict policies or rigid structures.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for owning, managing, and driving the full sales process from the first contact through closing new sales. The position requires strong prospecting, effective communication, presentation and closing skills.
As an Account Executive at UpKeep, you will:
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to ensure success.
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM. Actively update sales.
activities, sales pipeline, and all sales data
- Own the entire sales process: new contact outreach, opportunity management, negotiation, and closing
- Pursue and increase knowledge of industry knowledge to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Own a personal and departmental target aligned with company’s objectives
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
What we’re looking for:
- Have 1+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Have a strong networking and relationship building ability
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Have a strong track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Learn more about our hiring process here: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]