Account Executive (Emerging Market)
We are a tight-knit tech startup looking to hire a full-time Account Executive to join our growing team here in beautiful Westwood, CA (our Los Angeles HQ near UCLA).
UpKeep is backed by Y Combinator, and some of the top VC’s in the world! We've also just been named one of Built in LA's 'Top Places to Work'! UpKeep is creating a modern, intuitive, and efficient maintenance management system that is proven to simplify the maintenance workflow process. Our CMMS is mobile-first, collaborative, and rated #1 in ease of use by Capterra.
We offer top-notch benefits such as company equity, unlimited PTO, 401k, and affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We don't believe in strict policies or rigid structures. As a startup, we're flexible, agile, and love to learn!
We're looking for friendly, creative problem solvers to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who can use their best judgment to make fast and efficient decisions.
What you'll do:
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to ensure success
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM
- Actively update sales activities, sales pipeline, and all sales data
- Own the entire sales process: new contact outreach, opportunity management, negotiation, and closing
- Pursue and increase knowledge of industry knowledge to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Own a personal and departmental target aligned with the company’s objectives
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
What you've done:
- Have 1+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Have a strong networking and relationship building ability
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Have a strong track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Learn more about our hiring process here: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]