Revenue Payable Analyst
We are looking for a Revenue Payable Analyst for Publisher Revenue Share, who is pro-active, self-directed, and who possesses an atypically high quality bar for themselves and their work product. If you are the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, OpenX may be the place for you. This individual will report to the Accounting Supervisor, Publisher Revenue Share and have direct exposure to the VP Controller and other levels of management. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate will have minimum of 2 years work experience in the field of accounting as well as a general understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Read, interpret and extract financial terms in partner contracts
- Create and update publisher account information in ERP
- Invoice billing process, upload monthly publisher revenue in ERP
- Prepare and submit ACH, wire, and check payments to publishers
- Record payments
- Prepare and submit remittance statements
- Correspond with internal and external parties, as required to resolve publisher related issues
- Assist with the month-end close process
- Assist with audit requests
- In addition to the above, building productive relationships internally with colleagues is a must
- Bachelor's degree with a major or emphasis in Accounting or related field from a major university
- 2 years of work experience preferred
- Strong customer orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented mindset and a high sense of urgency
- A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work extended hours during critical periods
- Must be team oriented with a positive attitude to fit our culture
- Basic understanding in accounting and general debits and credits preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft business suite, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity of Oracle Cloud ERP – AP module functionality a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to partner and build collaborative working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Reliable work ethic and ability to work extended hours when needed
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open book
We evolve fast