Services Enablement Program Manager at BlackLine
The Services Team Enablement Program Manager is responsible for developing and implementing programs for our Professional Services team globally. The programs this role will deliver include new hire onboarding of new Services team members, ongoing training of existing members and managers, product training for Services teams, and development & management of enablement content and learning management systems. This program manager will be supported by learning experience designers as a shared service.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Deliver standard Services Team New Hire onboarding program.
- Assist with skills-specific programs or initiatives, such as consulting skills enhancement.
- Facilitate training and enablement of Services teams globally.
- Deliver implementation-specific product training.
- Partner with Systems Enablement to develop and deliver tools and technology.
- Drive efficient ramp time for Services Teams practitioners.
- Drive development, training, and adoption of GTME processes to ensure scalability in BlackLine’s dynamic, high growth environment.
- Interface with Services senior leaders to understand team enablement needs and build enablement programs to support the function. Drive enablement alignment with their team needs.
- Foster and lead a culture of continuous improvement.
- Align Services enablement activities with key internal and external events.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of enablement programs and initiatives.
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources, providing coaching, conducting training sessions, and developing outcome improvement resources.
- Support training financial objectives by recommending budget items and controlling costs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 4+ years of Services Teams implementation and/or training/enablement experience with an enterprise Cloud applications provider. Experience serving customers teams delivering software products or services.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Cloud software implementation services delivery.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS), Docebo preferred
- Familiarity with Financial Force
- Camtasia/Captiva skills
- Working knowledge of Professional Services (how it fits into an organization, why it is important to the business)
- Excellent cross-functional leadership skills and the ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Ability to translate concepts, summarize, and communicate complex ideas, and clearly articulate business value with a good sense of how Services professionals think, operate, and absorb training.
- Adaptable and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change. Able to prioritize these demands and gain buy-in or direction with sales and GTM stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to command a classroom of Services Teams or Managers, both live and in a virtual training environment; strong facilitation skills in an adult learning environment.
- Ability to influence others absent direct authority or responsibility
- Services training/enablement experience
- BlackLine product knowledge
- Experience with enablement related to financial applications is highly preferred.
- Experience with Docebo learning management system (LMS)
- Understanding of accounting and finance concepts and terminology
- Knowledge of and experience applying Adult Learning Principles in corporate learning
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands required.