Alliances Senior Manager at BlackLine
- Responsible for developing business with a selected group of strategic alliance partners (SAP, Deloitte, EY, etc.) within an assigned Geo(s) in the NA region.
- Responsible for BlackLine's strategic partnership with SAP relative to the assigned Geo(s) in the region. Primary responsibilities include building pipeline with SAP, driving incremental ACV, supporting sales related activities and Go-To-Market (GTM) planning. The regional strategy and GTM plan will reflect global priorities and initiatives and will be aligned with our regional sales teams. He/she will subsequently be responsible for executing against that plan as it applies to the assigned Geo(s). Key areas of responsibility include Account Planning & Targeting for Sales Regional Plays, Alliance Strategy & Planning, Program Management / Delivery, Executive Alignment, Stakeholder Management and Alliance Marketing
- For each Strategic Consulting & BPO partner, responsibilities include Go-To-Market (GTM) planning and execution, pipeline generation, driving incremental ACV, partner enablement, and internal alignment across various departments. The regional strategy and GTM plan will reflect global priorities and initiatives and will be aligned with our regional teams.
- Responsible for the development of key relationships between regional sales team and Partner organization sales teams and leadership
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the alliance program & investments.
- Within assigned Geo(s), drive and 'quarterback' pipeline alignment and joint deal execution, working acrossBlackLine's sales team and the assigned partner teams, towards target revenue numbers for the Geo(s)
- Actively promote alliance value proposition within BlackLine, SAP and Alliance Partner organizations. Function as a strong advocate for the alliance. Clarify & communicate highest impact metrics (growth, customer success, etc.)
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- SolEx and Power of 3:
- Maximize regional SAP field relationships and champions
- Proactively generate regional SolEx pipeline
- Attain/exceed SolEx ACV quota for assigned Geo(s)
- Orchestrate Power of 3 (BlackLine + Global Consulting Alliances + SAP) in all SolEx deals
- Global Strategic Alliances:
- Execute Global Strategic Alliances business plans at local level. Regionalize plan as appropriate
- Proactively drive regional GCA demand generation and pipeline
- Originate and drive GCA committed accounts process
- Extend regional GCA practices creation (Audit, F&A, SAP)
- Significantly expand and track local Partner Network of BL Champions
- Single point of contact for all Global Strategic Alliances' teams in Geo(s)
- Regional and general:
- Drive holistic ecosystem alignment to assigned Geo(s) sales team across all partner types/tiers
- Manage regional partners to support lower/mid Enterprise (if appropriate)
- Regional partner development, simplified business plans & execution
- Proactively generate Partner driven pipeline for the region
- Joint account mapping & targeting with all partners
- Partner matching to accounts with sales
- Partner deal engagement, deal closure, etc.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3+
Education: Bachelor's degree, Masters preferred
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Willingness to travel on as-needed basis, regionally and occasionally globally
- Experience in Partner / Alliance Management managing SI partners including experience with a variety of partner types preferred (e.g. ISVs like SAP, Big 4, Global SI's, boutiques and Regional SI's).
- 3+ years' experience in finance/accounting related business experience preferred
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators/value drivers for large professional services / SI organizations.
- Practical experience in supporting definition and delivery of solutions with partner leads/P&L owners.
- Track record of delivering measurable results, regularly meeting or exceeding targets.
- Superior ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI and effectiveness.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen. Self-starter, with strong work ethic and personal drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act